Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Where Can I Buy Replacement Bolts For My Corvette HELP!! Where Could I Find A Replacement Bolt

HELP!! Where could i find a replacement bolt - where can i buy replacement bolts for my corvette

Okay, so I'm going to change the belt on my car and move at the end of the tape to another, but I think the screw is not there! Now I need a replacement. This is a Honda Civic 2002nd The screws are like a wing nut. Now I'm sure everything will live and work, but I have nothing to do with what I do not know what to buy thread to compare. I do not know where I can find the OEM adjuster or suggestions how I should do to a pin's New? Thank you!

6 comments:

Tyler B said...

go to the dealer for this, respond to many providers of car parts that could be such things wrong, but the best choice is the Honda dealer in your area

Lover not a Fighter said...

>> 2002 Honda Civic.

In the worst case, you can go to the concession. They have the manual and you can show in the book.
===
that the price ($) is 5 to $ 10 for 1 screw stupid, but at least matches that.

Otherwise, go to Home Depot and receive a PIN code, and try different sizes. Screw belt should not be tightened bolts


Good luck ...

don r said...

If the dealer does not get the scrap yard, which probably is not charged for these. Completely before the departure, insight into the structure of the engine body, a screen or gravel. Things fall there. The next time you get a big magnet like a speaker outside and then paste it in the firewall so old that you can put the screws at work and will not fall lost. The magnet will not fall.

Will S said...

If I remember correctly, the son is 8 mm x 1.25. I seriously doubt he will be able to find a beam, while you talk. I took a brisk walk to the Honda dealer because it is the only place where I can, other than a junkyard. It is probably a whole $ 5 credit.

william v said...

Do not go to the dealer, they will not sell screws AU. UA still selling kit will take about $ 200.00. u can find, but if a dealer is even better. I had this experience with a Ford Taurus. for happiness.

william v said...

Do not go to the dealer, they will not sell screws AU. UA still selling kit will take about $ 200.00. u can find, but if a dealer is even better. I had this experience with a Ford Taurus. for happiness.

Post a Comment