Sunday, January 17, 2010

School Coach Hire Can Elementary Teachers Coach High School Sports (baseball/football) In Texas?

Can elementary teachers coach high school sports (baseball/football) in Texas? - school coach hire

I think a career change and I'm trying to weigh the pros and cons of school education, compared to the average level in a small primary school. I saw the division of the Department of Labor, coaches and athletes, and also said that most coaches give teachers who are hired as part-time coaches, you do not have this particular situation. I do not think I had a coach who was an elementary school teacher, but I think it is a product of the fact that there are not many male teachers in lower grades. Any help?

2 comments:

dkrgrand said...

If you have any certification at all levels in PE, then it would be possible. We had coaches at the middle schools, high school coach to stay. I suppose it could be the primary level, it happens.

poppidad said...

Yes, do, and many of them.

Post a Comment