Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Fungus On Toddler Foot Is Mold In My House Affecting My Babies?

Is mold in my house affecting my babies? - fungus on toddler foot

I have a 4 months and a small child, is the 2nd Since the child was sick a few times, but this time the cough is not just gone and it seems to worsen at night. And before my son, my daughter was born, had the same problems with a bad cough and everything will be worse at night. I think I really sick a few times a virus, because it goes to daycare, and sometimes you can not avoid these situations. I tried all sorts of things with them, such as setting a nebuliser, saline drops, with my daughter, I tried all possible medicines against cough. and now I want to have everything just because I do not think it is right for them for drugs, and just seems to help you. I also realized that my son has always stuffy nose.

Now I see mold in some places the hand in my house, in the bathroom and the kitchen sink. It even has a fungus like mushrooms that grow under. Although my house is well ventilated, but I believe that the mAge might affect my children and I know that depressed the whole time the offender right under their noses. Please, I ask myself, what would be the first step to resolve this problem. I'm desperate!

5 comments:

~~ blue eyes smiling at me ~~ said...

There is a possibility that the tool made sick children. But even if you were'nt sick and found him in the form, they should have said that getting rid of this form. Call a plumber, because you get the sink and bath. They help with the cleaning of mold or tell you which products are safe to use to remove mold.
The mold is dangerous and can be fatal.

LoriF said...

Mold can be dangerous. My neighbor had to be evacuated from his home in a month, while professionals will remove and get rid of all the walls shape. He tried, chlorine, cement, paint, aerosols, etc. back. It is for someone who needed to see. Good luck.

Michelle Santsford said...

Hey, my neighbors live in a 40-year-old apartment, which is the form full. She has a child of 8 months. So, if pan powder. It is dangerous for babies.

Alie!!! said...

Yes. the shape affects their children

Elias said...

Hello M
Mold grows in a context, the lack of sunlight is usually toxic to 100%. The first step is to get children outside for a few days, while the affected areas are saturated with lye. No point dilution. Children should wash the clothes on their backs with them and they immediately or contaminate the new place. Even if all you bleach to wash everything that may be toxic spores everywhere. Let me know if you need help. The performance of ozone in your home could help kill the spores.

Post a Comment