Monday, January 18, 2010

Bmw Nav Dvd How Can I Get The Nav. System In A BMW To Play DVD's Also?

How can I get the nav. system in a BMW to play DVD's also? - bmw nav dvd

I just placed an order for a 328xi Coupe 2007th When I saw the car, I noticed that the navigation system requires a TAN. DVD Special DVD drive that connects to it. I asked if the player can also play regular DVD and they said that was not available in the United States, but available in Europe. It seems unlikely that he made two completely different systems with a DVD, so I guess that just stuck in the U.S. DVD Player Classic ... Anyone who knows anything about this?

Are there DVD players really different between the U.S. and Euro cars or is it just a block or a code?

If a lock or code may not be so widespread that you can watch DVDs?

1 comment:

sanjin said...

Well, I'm not sure if a lock code, but a company (NAV-TV) that allow the systems to carry out the navigation screen on one screen and enter AV production inputs that you have the movies, but be careful nor a separate DVD player that does not work this system is now functioning, but there are also disadvantages. One is the price of about $ 550 and the cost of basic DVD player for $ 250. the installation of the course and looking for someone who is prepared to do because the illegal, a DVD system in the United States ahead of the car to have. and finally, the picture quality is the navigation screen is certainly not a good choice for a screen, but honestly not that bad ... I hope that well help, but unfortunately, it seems that their best hope to see whether there is an activation code, otherwise it is simply not feasible at low prices on the market is that you need, and it is mainly Weiring BMW plant.

Post a Comment