Sunday, January 3, 2010

Petite Strapless Bras How Can I Make My Breast Look Fuller In A Tube Dress?? PLEASE HELP WITH SUGGESTIONS?

How can I make my breast look fuller in a tube dress?? PLEASE HELP WITH SUGGESTIONS? - petite strapless bras

I bought a dress for my birthday and it is very beautiful! I am a woman with curves and I do not get a 32-34A Bras. Some bras I can look full of my chest, but I wanted to know how I put them look in detail in a pipe. I had the memo is a strapless bra, but my heart did not seem happy and full of lol. I did not have enough money to buy when moving to a new bra, you have any suggestions? I am with the dress on Friday and I'm tall for my birthday! PLEASE HELP thank you for any suggestions

1 comment:

Amala said...

Add padding to her bra to the floor like that iron must increase Remove submitted on the ground, look a little more back into the chest and breasts as to the desired location and then have put tights on working conditions much better implemented) at the place where you want to push it,;)

Post a Comment