Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sorry, Message Looks Like Spam Or Phish To Me [op])> #smtp# I Love Her.... But Why She Is Too Cold??

I love her.... But why she is too cold?? - sorry, message looks like spam or phish to me [op])> #smtp#

I have a friend .. Until now, I think ....
My friends told me that we stacked together. I am not primarily because it still hurts from my past. She is shy when my friends saw me and do with him, spam, and I joke around words (Sorry for bad English ...)

Well, after some time I realized it's good for me. But I always try to the message, she always replies with a short word. We've never had any information ... I would ask about that, but it was always shy and never look in the eyes when I talk to her and. And yesterday, my message is not answered.

Why is it so cold when I go to make a gesture, reserved, but if we cooperate with our friends? What can I do? Ask directlybut it is .... too shy message only once, it's too cold ..... How do I get him if you like that?


Note: She has no friends and never in a relationship in your life! Would you like to be alone, up to age? O?

No comments:

Post a Comment