Thursday, February 4, 2010

Rheumatiod Arthritis More Condition_symptoms Lupus Or Rheumatiod Arthritis?

Lupus or rheumatiod arthritis? - rheumatiod arthritis more condition_symptoms

I am 24 weeks and 3 days pregnant. For the past few months, my heart was a high priority in peace than 126 bpm. My gynecologist has me to ensure a cardiologist for an ultrasound to make sure they are not the mitral valve prolapse. Rheumatoid My heart was fine, but ordered blood tests for arthritis and lupus. My father and my aunt have RA, but not yet had a pain like rapid heartbeat. Why experiment with these diseases?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it not a question of your doctor? ASK

Anonymous said...

only way to know that their test results and go from there. It can test the senses and the legacy of his current symptoms. Be sure to follow.

Post a Comment