Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Acid Reflux Cold Ears Whats The Chances Im Pregnant?

Whats the chances im pregnant? - acid reflux cold ears

Ok, so I think the chances are slim, but I wanted to see what others think. My last period started on 15 December. and since then I have had unprotected sex on several occasions. Sex also had a day according to 13 What happens is that I like symptoms was cold, but then I thought it was acid reflux in my throat. I know that acid reflux may be a sign of pregnancy. I looked up and said this could lead to my sore throat and ears. It hurts my ears. I only felt this way in the middle of the night and morning is better. I also noticed that my areolas are very little darker. Perhaps in his mind, but I thought you were darker. We had unprotected sex atleast over 50 times and havnt got pregnant, and for me a sign that we are only after my time, or immediately before, and it is possible to show? and the light was not my time, so when I was pregnant and not yet received shortly before my time?

5 comments:

M.E rocks :D said...

25% chance, every time you unprotected sex .... I looked into the program that I did not know she was pregnant "

there is a high chance of pregnancy EXTREMELY ... You should try to leave.

Jet Airliner said...

My advice to you is to look online for the symptoms, because its only going to frighten you. However, if you have unprotected sex, chances are you may be pregnant, because that is the way to do this!

Nurse10 said...

It is too early for signs.
Looks like you might be pregnant. Most women ovulate on 14th Day (if you are 28 days) in the cycle. So if you are unprotected sexual intercourse 12-15 you can get pregnant.

Krish said...

Hello, I have good advice on a tracking look .. opened the following result:

http://www.google.co.in/search?q=besttip ...

I think you love to give good information.

lil-devi... said...

too early to tell if your Prego ... Acid reflux can also be a sign of eating Italian! waive late for the next time and do a test ...

Post a Comment