Thursday, February 25, 2010

Alum For Swollen Feet Why Are There So Many Cankersores In My Mouth?

Why are there so many cankersores in my mouth? - alum for swollen feet

I have a fever on Sunday, the beginning of this week and not good. A few days later, my glands started on the right side of my face near my jaw to swell. On Tuesday, I woke up and is very tender and great. I also noticed small sores that grow on both sides of the uvula in my throat, my tongue around and around the mouth. Everyone knows how painful it is ... I'm 13th I do not think anyone clearly at home or in school, how much he hurts himself. I could neither eat nor drink at all. Since Tuesday, I lost weight. I went to school all week and the last day of the week, returned Thursday, and all said they had lost much weight. I was hungry ... really hungry ... but I'm used to it ... DailyI Anbesol out, but painreliever removed immediately. I was not much. I went to the hospital and was tested for mono and strep. A negative result came from. I had my blood test and told me I was anemic. My mother called the doctor and my orthodontist told him that she took lots of fluids, soups and teas, etc. .. I said he was very ill, but she said it was much I could do, but do not wait to heal .. I have a lot of resources in the form of powdered alum, aloe, tea, salt-water ... Most of them gives me much pain. Anyway, I had a hell of a week. You begin to heal or pain leaves at least ... Can someone tell me why I'm so painful wounds that I grow in the mouth? It hurts, but I use a brush mouthwash every couple of hours or less.
I do not think this is herpes.

No comments:

Post a Comment