Friday, December 4, 2009

Rare Incest Pics Incest, Tell Me Whats Wrong?

Incest, tell me whats wrong? - rare incest pics

We have two twin sisters
Who fell in love at the age of 12 years
are common for the last 4 years
is emancipated, even suficiant
Live semi-normal
(and no, speak Arent Dirty South, children redneck, uneducated (steriotype sorry, but I hear many ignorant people))


So, what's wrong with him?

I mean "pure strains are infecting the gene pool, but must leave the homosexual picture
incest (and even a few Hetros, there are signs of infertility, sex should be legal)

and I heard "The Bible says we are all from Incest"
and since I was an agnostic, I see ignorant people just trying to provoke a conversation with Christian zealots.

So what are the something new, this rare situations?
because times are changing.
We have no religion
Prohibition of slavery
gave us gay marriage.

imagine what will happen.

1 comment:

Triss said...

There is nothing wrong with that at all, I hope you are happy together.

Post a Comment